Just a peak in the lives of the McCoy family. I thought it would be fun to update family and friends with some of the fun things we do.
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Interview with Cooper
So it has been a long time since I have done individual updates on the kiddos. They are all at fun ages but I think age 4 is great because Cooper says some of the funniest things. (at least we think so) He tells so many LONG stories and asks the Best questions and of course I can't tell you any of them because I forget it and forget to write it down. So, I thought it would be fun to do a little interview with Cooper and actually write down his responses. Age 4 1/2
1.What is your full name? Cooper
2.How old are you? 4 years old
3.Where do you live? San Jose, Californa (that's how he says it)
4. What is your favorite food? fries and chicken and orange juice
5.Where do you go to school? It's in California
6.What is your favorite thing to do? Color things with scissors (?) :)
7. Who are your friends? Lucas, Kaden and Nate
8. What do you learn about at Church? I make things at school and they tell lots of stories about the boat.
9.What is your favorite color? Blue
10. Where is your favorite place to go? The zoo and the Mexican restaurant
11. What is your favorite movie? Toy Story
12. What is your favorite book? A Bible one
13. What is your favorite food? mexican food
14. Tell me about your family. I love my Mommy and Daddy and Kimmy and Cohen and Gammy. I love Grandpa and Nana and Mama Pat and Aunt Sandy.
15.Who are your cousins? Griffin and Avery I asked him if he remembers the baby cousin. He said yes, he likes to take my stuff. :)
16.What is your favorite thing to do with your brother? Solve problems.