My Family

My Family

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Guntersville Christmas






The day after Christmas we drove from Brent's house in Georgia to Guntersville to visit Clay's family. Mama Pat had her basement all set up and ready for us. The kids were excited to see their Grandparents and enjoyed all of the extra Attention. We were able to relax and enjoy our visit with Nana, Grandpa and Mama Pat. We also enjoyed Clay's Aunt Sandy and cousin Bannings visit. Cenley absolutely fell in LOVE with Banning. I have never seen her cuddle up and love on someone that way that wasn't me or Clay. I think Banning enjoyed it too! :)
Grandpa had an extra treat for the boys. He has a key to the train depot and brought us to see the train and look around in the train station. Very neat and the kids absolutely loved it. Cohen did not want to leave!! They will never forget that experience I am sure!
I think we made some special memories on this trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment