My Family

My Family

Monday, April 4, 2011

Road Trippin






I finally broke down and drove down to Mobile with all 3 kids by myself. I hadn't been to Mobile since I was 7 months pregnant with Cenley. So I was itching to get home and see friends and family. The trip went pretty smoothly, stops are a little rough but I figured it out and did much better on the way back.
Gammy had lots of treats and fun stuff in store for us all. I just don't know how my kids get so spoiled :). We had wonderful weather and were able to play outside a Lot! It works great that there is a fence and the boys can come and go and I can see them. Gammy had a sandbox all set up and toys toys toys. Cooper doesn't forget where the toys are when he goes to the Grandparents house and works and works until every last one are out of the closet!
We did lots of fun stuff and I will have to separate some posts so I can post extra pictures. We went to the park, family visits, beach, church..lots of fun :).

No comments:

Post a Comment