My Family

My Family

Monday, December 12, 2011

Mom's Visit




Well, it has been a long time since I have written a blog. I keep saying I am going to catch up and something else comes up. I am not even sure where I should start. We have been doing a lot lately enjoying what California has to offer us. The weather is wonderful. Most days are in the 60's so it's perfect for us to get out. We did learn just because it's warm where we live doesn't mean it's not cooler other places. Mom came and stayed a couple of weeks and we went to San Fransisco. That place is cold and Windy!! Lesson learned.
So, Mom came a few days before Thanksgiving and we were all really happy to have her. I really enjoyed the company. So Clay and I tried to plan quite a few things to do while she was here. We showed her some of San Jose, San Fransisco, Saratoga (my favorite town), ofcourse Los Gatos, (where Clay works) Carmel, Redwood Forest.
We did lots of cooking for a Thanksgiving feast first, Mom, Cenley and I had a girls only shopping trip, which was a blast. Then after Thanksgiving we went on our Adventures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment