My Family

My Family

Monday, December 12, 2011

San Fransisco






One place I had been looking forward to seeing was San Fransisco. We saved it for when Mom came because I knew she would enjoy it as well. Clay had been several times for work but had not seen all of the fun attractions there.
We first went to see the Golden Gate Bridge, it was amazing!! If you know me very well you know I hate driving over bridges, especially over water. So I wouldn't let Clay actually drive over it but there was a great Look out place for us. Clay jogged out to the middle of the bridge by himself to get the view from there.
I had never heard of Lumbard street, but now I have and now I have seen it. A cute, really windy street. We went to the Wharf after that and walked around and had lunch. Wonderful views of sailboats, water, and ofcourse the sea lions all over the place. I LOVED it there. I actually don't think I have been anywhere yet that I haven't liked, other than the apartment we lived in when we first got here! :)
We had lunch at Bubba Gump's, really fun place!! There was a magic show, that the kids loved, Cenley clapped the whole time. Mom and I bought some yummy chocolate. I think everyone really enjoyed it and I look forward to going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment