My Family

My Family

Monday, December 12, 2011

Redwood Forest






We planned a big trip to the Redwood Forest! We have talked about doing this since before we left Birmingham. We went to a forest that is near us not to the one that is quite a ways away. We plan on going to that in the future maybe for a weekend. I want to see the tree that people can actually drive through. There is a train around the park that we went to, but part of the park was actually closed because of a wind storm they had had recently. I can't even begin to tell you how beautiful the forest was. We really could have spent the entire day there. Our pictures just do not do it justice. The trees are huge and beautiful. As we were hiking through this lady on a white horse came galloping through, I loved it. So my word to describe this place would have to be, Magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment