My Family

My Family

Friday, October 9, 2009

Get Together

I have been slacking on the blogging lately. I have been reading others just not taking the time
to write my own. So sad. We have been pretty busy, but mainly just doing little things.
For those of you that know me well.. know that I am not always a Social Butterfly these days. But,
after having Cooper and especially after Cohen I have really stepped out of the box a little. Clay
and I are volunteering in the nursery at church once a month, I joined a Bunco group and also MOPS (which I start in a few weeks). Lots of fun activities and get a little girl time out of it.

We have lots of fun neighbors that we have been really wanting to get to know better. So Clay and I decided to have a get together at the house and have some of them over. We invited 5 families over and 4 of them could make it. We grilled out, played ping pong and roasted marshmallows over the fire! There were lots of kids and I was afraid they wouldn't have much fun but they seemed to have a blast running around outside and playing by the fire! We enjoyed ourselves so much I just wish we had done it sooner! Wish we had taken pictures, just completely forgot! :(

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Cara! I'm proud of you for stepping out! It takes a little extra effort but you'll enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete