My Family

My Family

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pumpkin Patch




We made a visit to the Pumpkin Patch last Saturday. It was a really nice day but COLD, so we had to bundle everyone up. Cooper was super excited about seeing the pumpkins. When we arrived at the pumpkin patch we took the first 15 minutes bundling everyone and getting everyone set up in the stroller. But, there was a helicopter ride not far away, which was the perfect thing to occupy Cooper's attention. I really think he would have ridden on it.
This was the perfect day for Clay to be able to do some things with Cooper that he doesn't always have the chance to do. There was a jumping area and Clay and Cooper did that together, which Cooper loved! Also a petting zoo and Clay and Cooper did that together and fed the baby llama and cow. They did that while I fed Cohen. :)
Next up was the Hay ride to the pumpkin patch. I was so excited that Cooper was excited about it this year. He jumped right on and enjoyed the sites along the way. This was my first time to see the pumpkin patch because last year Cooper didn't want to do the hay ride. He had such a fun time picking out our pumpkins and rolling them around!
We decided to hit our favorite Mexican restaurant, Habaneros, after. I was so proud of my little guy for being such a champ the entire time. We had such a fun family outing, even with the frigid weather!

1 comment: