My Family

My Family

Friday, October 30, 2009

Favorite Things

So I am copying my sister n law on this one! I so enjoyed reading her favorite things I thought
I would share some of mine.

1.Coffeemate I wake up and make coffee first thing these days and my flavored coffee mate is the main reason I like it! Yummy. By the way you can get a $2.00 off coupon on the coffeemate website :).

2. Burts Bees I absolutely love my chapstick I carry it with me everywhere.

3. Candles I spend most of my days at home so I really enjoy having my candles going during the day to help freshen up my house.

4. Target I could spend all afternoon walking around the Target store. And you can get everything you need even Coffee :).

5. Yoga pants- Better known as Mommy pants. Comfy, and you can throw them on quickly and go and be comfortable. I probably should work on my wardrobe, poor Clay. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment