My Family

My Family

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween


We had a big day planned for Halloween, but part of it got rained out. Our neighborhood had a parade for the kids and a costume contest but it was lightly raining so I chose not to get the kids out for that. But, we had a fun day and then got dressed in costumes and went to our church for the Fall Festival. Lots of games to play, a petting zoo and a pony ride. Cooper was in Heaven with all of the candy. Every time he got a piece of candy after a game he would eat it. It's hard to say no to a hungry dinosaur! :) So, after that we grabbed dinner and made it home in time to go to a few neighbors houses around us for trick or treating. The first house we went to he just walked right in. Not very shy!! He said trick or treat, thank you and bye bye. I was so proud of my well mannered dinosaur. And Cohen was a trooper the entire time, bundled up with Daddy he just enjoyed the show!



1 comment:

  1. Cute little dinosaur! Oh my, Cohen is really changing!!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete