My Family

My Family

Monday, September 14, 2009

Labor Day Weekend!

Can you say slacker? I am way behind on posting. I am going to cast blame on my hubby. I have to wait on him to upload the pictures from his computer to mine. So.. I guess I will start with Labor Day weekend. We were so excited to have a long weekend. So much to do and so little time. Clay and I got Cooper a play set for his Birthday ( in June) and there are still some things left to do.. But, Clay worked really hard getting the rocks out under the play set. We still have a little left but Cooper is loving it.
We also made a trip to Guntersville on Monday to see Clay's family. WE had hamburgers and hotdogs out on Mama Pat's deck. Cooper later entertained us all playing some piano with performances also given by Aunt Sandy and Clay! :) He wore out his Grandfather dragging him all over the yard to play and was completely worn out from all the running around. Cohen just enjoyed being spoiled rotten! More pictures are on the website.


1 comment: