My Family

My Family

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Cohen Update

My baby has already hit the 3 month mark! Wow, it really does go by quickly. Some days it feels like he has been here for a long time because it's so much work. But, then there are days I look at him and just can't believe how much he has grown in such a short period of time. Everyone told me with Cooper that I wasn't going to have a baby as good as he is. Cooper was so laid back, ate well, slept well... all of that. I don't know Cohen seems to be even more laid back, eats great and has been sleeping through the night for 3 weeks now. I am just so proud of my sweet baby and his sweet little personality. Cohen is now doing his jumperoo, baby gym and smiling and talking like crazy. Just a happy happy baby and we all love him.
Today was Cohen's 3 month check up. He is very healthy and Dr. Levin said he looks great. He was 16 lbs 4 oz and 25 1/4 inches. My growing boy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment