My Family

My Family

Monday, September 28, 2009

Couponing!





Ok, so my new favorite thing is Couponing! I am obsessed. I have really been trying hard for the past 2 years to save money by finding deals and using coupons. I really want to find ways to save as much as I can for our future! If I can't have a job on the outside of the home I feel the desire to help our family out as much as I can by taking the time to do this. So anyway...
I have been reading and researching blogs and getting ideas from friends on ways to save! Clay even got me a Couponizer for my b-day (really cool by they way).
So, my first trip to the grocery store with some of my new tips I felt I did pretty well. I knew I could have done a little better, just because I wasn't able to print some of the coupons that were out there. Publix is pretty expensive but has some really good deals, so I only buy what is on sale and that I have a coupon for. This past trip I spent 76.97 and had a savings of 57.51. I was quite proud because this even included diapers! I look forward to my trip tonight to CVS some really good deals there. So I better get going on printing my coupons for that one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment