My Family

My Family

Sunday, June 10, 2012

More Mobile

So, did I forget to mention that we also brought home a new baby from Mobile? Yes, we adopted a beautiful bouncing black Lab named Jet. I saw Jet on facebook, he was going to be put down if not adopted. Broke my heart to saw the picture of this beautiful baby that just needed a home. So, the adoption people found a shelter for him for a month until we made our trip to Mobile. When we went to pick Jet up I was in a little bit of shock. He was a LOT bigger than I expected :). They said 50 lbs so I thought ok Mobie's size. Well, I learned he had been malnourished and was really skinny, but also tall! Long legs. Jet is full of puppy energy so we are having to make major adjustments around here, but he is very Loved. Jet loves to go on long walks with Clay. Clay has found a wonderful spot he can let Jet run and he absolutely loves it. So, we flew out of B-ham and we were able to stay the night there and spend the day Nana and Grandpa. We had a picnic lunch at the park, played there and ice cream later. We really enjoyed our time with them it just seemed to go so fast!! Love you Nana and Grandpa! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment