My Family

My Family

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Easter

Easter...Ummm... yes, I am just now writing about Easter. I am so far behind I don't even know everything I have left out. I get the pictures uploaded on the computer and am always overwhelmed. So, I will try to get this all updated once again and do my best to write more often. Our Easter was very simple but nice! Since we do not have any family here we do things a lot more relaxed and less formal. We went to the Easter service Sunday morning and picked up some food after and went for a picnic at a park we had not explored yet. Beautiful area! Oh and let me not forget the Easter Bunny did come to visit the kids and they were thrilled with all of the goodies. Cenley got a broom set and a few other goodies, Cohen got books and a puzzle, and Cooper got a Batman watch. We died Easter eggs the day before Easter and the kids really enjoyed doing that! I will post a few of the pictures we attempted. If you haven't noticed Cohen does NOT like having his picture made so it's kind of difficult for him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment