My Family

My Family

Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas!






We were so excited to get the entire family together for Christmas from my side! We haven't seen Brent and Merritt and family for a year! This was also the first time I met Graham and he met Cenley. So we had 5 adults, 6 kids and 3 dogs all in our house! It was a wild and fun time..I think everyone really enjoyed it. Clay put a tent up in the basement for Avery and Griffin. Might as well make it lots of fun if you are sleeping in sleeping bags. They seemed to really enjoy it and they had flashlights with them as well. It was really cold while they were here so we werent able to get out much. So I will post pictures to show the fun they had. I will have to write more than one Christmas post so I can fit everything in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment