My Family

My Family

Saturday, June 25, 2011

T-ball





T-ball has officially begun in the McCoy household!! I have been looking forward to this day even more than Soccer! I think it's because I played softball and know more about it. Cooper was excited to get all of his gear and go to practice but really had no clue about all of the rules and what it was all about. We are about halfway through the season now and we can see so much progression already. It's so fun watch him play with his team and learn so much in such a short time! He has such wonderful Coach's which really makes this a Great first experience.
Cooper really loses his focus about halfway through practice and games but gives it his all at the beginning!We are very proud of our little t-ball player. Go Cubs Go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment