My Family

My Family

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Father's Day






We had a pretty laid back Father's Day weekend, but a fun one! Friday night we had an actual Date! Well Clay, Cenley and I had a date :). We have a wonderful babysitter that the boys love but I still haven't left little Priss yet. She screams when I leave a room still. Saturday, we went to Veteran's Park, that Clay likes to take the boys. We had a nice picnic, played at the playground and then Clay and Cooper went to the Skateboard park for a while. The skateboard park is pretty neat. There is a bowl for the skateboarders and lots of ramps. Cooper loves that place. He is interested in trying everything and riding like the big kids and he does his best!
When we got home we had a message from our good friends (The Fieldings) to come over and b-cue and swim. They have 3 boys and our kids play together wonderfully! Some of our other friends were there as well..and we had a blast!
Sunday was family day. We went to church and came home and all hung out together. Grilled dinner and enjoyed each other. The boys gave their Daddy his gift and I think he was really excited about it. We gave him some new Oakley sunglasses. He has been wearing an old pair of my sunglasses for the past few years. He didn't want to buy anymore after Cooper got a hold of his other ones when he was a baby and well you know! :)
Anyway...we all enjoyed celebrating Father's Day together!! We missed spending the day with Clay's Dad this year but we love him and appreciate him very much! And I miss my Dad but I thought about him a lot and all of the memories we could be making with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment