My Family

My Family

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cooper's End of the Year Art Show






Cooper's 1st year of Preschool has really flown by. He has really enjoyed it and so have I. I think it has helped him in so many ways such as his speech, socializing him, art, letters and numbers. I am so proud of how well he has done and also how much he just loves his teacher and friends. Cooper is very high strung and full of energy but also very loving and sensitive.
There have been quite a few things going on the last few months of school. This past week Cooper had an Art Show at his school. Parents and family could come and view all of the art displayed in the hallway and classroom! Really cute stuff, I could tell the kids and teacher worked really hard. Cooper was really proud to show off his work! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment