My Family

My Family

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

7 months






Cenley has already hit the 7 month mark! I am enjoying every minute with my sweet
girl! She is the happiest baby I have ever seen and she is just Pure Joy! Every day she seems to be learning more and doing more things! She has said Mama and Dada! And those usually come at the whiny times! Fine with me I love to hear it :)

She has discovered all the noises she can make and get attention with. She makes herself sneeze all the time. She thinks it his hilarious and sometimes I don't know if it's real or fake. She is perfecting the sneeze.

As for eating she does really well. Cereal every morning and baby food for lunch and dinner. I try to feed her before the boys are at the table because she shows out for them. By spitting and blowing her food. No fun for Mommy! Yes..she is a Ham and LOVES her Brothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment