My Family

My Family

Monday, March 7, 2011

Cohen..Our Sweet Pea!





Cohen is such a Joy! It's hard to believe he is already 21 months. He is a big boy but he is all baby! He loves to cuddle and give love, read books, listen to music and above all he LOVES Mickey Mouse! He loves to watch Mickey Mouse and also carries his Mickey baby everywhere with him.
He is Mr. Independent..just plays in his room or in the playroom. Everything becomes a track for his trains. He could play with them all day. From the moment he wakes up he is going going and going. Climbing on things, getting into things and playing with toys.
Cohen sometimes likes to "help me out" with Cenley. So, if I hear Muahhhh or something similar to that I run! Because I know he is hovering over her. It's usually a quick kiss or hug or sometimes a sip of juice but he doesn't realize his size! :)
When it comes to Cohen's appetite! WEll..the child loves to eat. He eats almost everything. With the exception of fruits and vegetables. I have to find ways to hide those in his food

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are so appropriate for Cohen. I think maybe in the correct order! Love that little man!!

    ReplyDelete