My Family

My Family

Monday, November 1, 2010

Thank you!



So this post has been a long time coming. We are so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family that are so supportive and helpful to us. I would like to think Clay and I can do it all, but we can't. What a struggle it would be to not have so much support. All of the kind words, advice, food, love, prayer and helping hands,we are so so grateful!
With that said I have to say my Mom (Gammy) has been what has really gotten me through the first few weeks. Wow! When you are told you can't lift your babies for 6 weeks..you think you can do it..but it's not really possible. I have broken that rule for sure but Mom has helped me out where I haven't over done it. I know she was exhausted and "overworked" but I just want to say Thank you and we all Love you very much.

1 comment:

  1. First, I can't believe you put that picture up of me! Thank goodness though it wasn't of my face. Cooper and I did have fun making cinnamon rolls! He was a Big Help!! You're so welcome. I think that is what mom's are for!

    ReplyDelete