My Family

My Family

Monday, November 1, 2010

Cooper's Fall Festival


Cooper's school had a Fall Festival on Friday. Mom watched the crew while I was able to go and help out. They made a costume at school to wear for the day. I was so impressed to see how sweet and "good" the class was. I learned while I was there that Cooper has a nick name. It's not what I expected..it is "Super Cooper." I thought that was funny. The festival was in doors and consisted of about 10 stations. The first was a picture taken together and by themselves and then the next one they did a tattoo. Following those were a lot of games. Everyone took their turns and sat down in their line, I was very impressed with them all. At the end Mrs. Jennifer took them back to the class to decorate cookies. So much fun and very cute :).

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little class! A cute picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like fun! i'm sure you enjoyed the outing as well!

    ReplyDelete