My Family

My Family

Monday, October 4, 2010

First Week






We have only been home a few days now with our sweet little bundle of joy! I can definitely tell there will be some big changes, but so excited to experience them. Clay and I both know that our family is now complete. The next few years will probably be pretty difficult but so worth it!
Mom is here to help for several weeks and I don't know if I would survive without it. Cohen really wants me to hold him and I so wish I could, but it helps to have someone that can hold him for me and I can still love on him. And of chauffeur the boys around to school and things like that until i can drive. Clay's Mom brought us a bag full of tricks to the hospital which was Very helpful as well! Clay got his rest with the earplugs she packed and the headband she put in for me. He thought it was a blindfold and slept with it on the couch. Glad I didn't need him too much in the night he would have never heard me! :) So if he says he didn't get sleep..Please! The nurse was laughing during the night when she came in because he was snoring so loud! Ha..he did need it though.
Cooper has been my really big helper too. He LOVES his sister and can't stand to see her cry. He tells me she needs to eat or go night night. I am so happy to see his reaction to her. And he wants to make his Mommy all better as well. I will post a picture of his gift to Mommy last night..soon. I was laying in the bed yesterday and he brought me a sand bucket full of his favorite toys and said they were for me to "feel better." I had a bucket full of every train that he loves, a ball, and favorite frog. Seriously the best gift you can get is one from the heart. That melted me!!
So I will post a few more pictures of our week.

No comments:

Post a Comment