My Family

My Family

Monday, September 13, 2010

Ready or Not






So we have 2 weeks left until our Cenley Grace arrives! I am so anxious for her to be here. I don't know if I am exactly ready but..still ready to meet her and hold her. We have finally got the rooms ready. Still have a little work to do in both, but both are about as ready as they are going to be. The boys have done wonderfully in the same room which is a major shocker to me! The nap time has become shorter because Cohen sleeps less but I guess we will all have to deal. Clay is going to build some shelves over the cabinet he had already made and we will have some added storage. They are so cute in the same room..as soon as it is finished I will post pictures of that!
Cenley's room needs some pictures for her room and few little things I want to pick up but other than that we just need her! :)

2 comments:

  1. love seeing pink in your house!!! and girl stuff is so fun to buy! looking forward to meeting the little princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room looks really cute and so do you!
    I'm anxious to meet Cenley too.

    ReplyDelete