My Family

My Family

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mobile trip





We had a week of vacation 2 weeks ago! We wanted to make the most of it! We had been planning on taking a long trip to the beach but with the oil spill we didn't know what to expect. We also wanted to make a trip to Mobile to visit Mom, Grandma and our Aunts and Uncles. We knew this would be the last trip there before baby 3 is born! Of course Cohen and I got stomach bug while we were there so that was part of the trip. Luckily everyone else didn't get it. Grandma had a hurt leg so we had to stay away for the most part, 2 babies is a bit much when she can't get around. But, we did bring lunch over and get to visit a while. We had more to this trip but I will extend that into another post.
Gammy watched Cohen one afternoon and we took Cooper for his very first movie!! Toy Story 3. We weren't sure what to expect but it went really well! Cooper even wore his 3 d glasses. We had popcorn and he enjoyed his movie with just a little chit chat during the movie! 2 proud parents! Clay watched the boys one day and Mom and I hit the outlet malls and Oyster house. That was heaven for me, I so enjoyed us being able to just get away for an afternoon and have my FAVORITE food at the beach and shop with Mom! Thank you Honey :).
Mom did some grilling and cooking and some of my Aunts and Uncles brought over food as well and we had a wonderful barbecue and enjoyed spending time with family. Cooper loves hanging out with his Aunts and Uncles and Cohen is learning to love the attention too :). Fun Fun trip! Wish we had more pictures..really need to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment