My Family

My Family

Monday, December 21, 2009

Tinkerbell DVD

So...there is now a coupon or 2 out to get the Tinkerbell BluRay combo pack for practically free!
I am going to get mine tonight. Cooper likes to watch the Tinkerbell previews but I wasn't about to spend 20 something dollars to get him a "girly" movie :). (Although I am excited to see it)
But, now there is a $10.00 off coupon at the Disney website. And..Target has a $5.00 off any Bluray purchase. You can stack those coupons. There is also a rebate (I haven't printed that one yet.) The Blu Ray is on sale at Target for $19.99. So with just those 2 coupons the most you will pay is $5.00 + tax. Anyway details at at the Stretching a Buck Blog. There is a link on the side of my blog.
FYI: BluRay combo has the bluray DVD and a DVD for regular dvd players!!

1 comment:

  1. DANG! I wish we had had this deal when we bought it. I may do it and put it in the gift closet though. We have already opened ours. It is a great movie! I enjoyed it too! There are some boy fairies in it so Cooper's good to go! :)

    ReplyDelete