My Family

My Family

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Happy 4th Birday Cohen

Ok, so I haven't give up on the Blog world. I am trying to catch up a little bit today! We recently celebrated Cohen's 4th Birthday! I can't believe he is 4 already, it just doesn't feel like he could be 4. But, he is and we have enjoyed all 4 years of his precious life. So...choosing what theme to use was quite difficult being that Thomas is his most favorite thing in the world. We have been there and Done that and wanted to try something else. Cohen has decided he likes the Angry Bird game so we went with that. He really enjoyed it although he has continued to ask me about his Thomas cake! :) Oh well..I know he enjoyed his cake. We took Cohen to Red Robin for his Birthday lunch and he really enjoyed that. We of course did lots of swimming and then had a small family party that evening. Cohen racked up on toys and enjoyed all of his gifts. The cutest part was seeing Cohen sing his Birthday song to himself. He said Happy Birthday Cohen all day! Gotta Love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment