My Family

My Family

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Missing in Action

So..I have been really slacking on posting lately. The boys have really been keeping me on my toes . I think Cooper is tired of being inside so much.. he would love to be out with all of his balls and bikes. Clay bundles him up and takes him on hikes on the weekends though. I wish I could do that. I just don't feel comfortable getting Cohen out in this cold weather. Cohen is still not crawling but rolling everywhere and really wants to pull up. I don't think it will be much longer. He has said his first word. Yep..it's DA DA DA. At least I had Cooper say Momma first :).

Mom came for a visit this week and helped me out a LOT! I scheduled all of the appts. I could think of so I had help. Cohen had his 8 month check up today! Doc says he is great. He is now 23 lbs and 10oz (95 percentile) and 28 inches long (90 percentile). Growing like a weed but has slowed down a little.

Cooper is now registered for pre school. He will be starting at our church 2 days a week. I am happy for him and all of his new experiences. And for myself, to have a little time to get a few things done. :)

I will try to post some pictures soon, I have honestly not even looked at the pictures we have taken in about a month, that is so sad.

1 comment:

  1. I had fun playing with the boys! They do keep you busy though!!! Glad I could help a little.

    ReplyDelete