My Family

My Family

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Play Dough

I waited and waited to try Play Dough with Cooper. I have been so ready to do arts and crafts and various things like that with him. I think we are just now getting to the age where he can sit still for a while and follow a "little" instruction! :) I explained to him before getting the play dough out that it was not Food, but of course his first impulse was to try and eat it. But, after that he really got into it and was really creative.

3 comments:

  1. cara - another good thing for younger crafters is the line of crayola products called "color wonder" - it is pretty mess free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We go through color wonder books! Great to give as bday gifts too. Ava loves just paper, shapes that I cut out and a glue stick. I also get to go over shapes and colors with her when she is doing it. She loves doing anything with a glue stick.

    ReplyDelete